January 1, 2022
Health & Safety
Bruno Orthodontics is committed to providing you and your loved ones with a
positive experience in light of ongoing public health challenges. Our office
remains a very safe place to continue administering and receiving orthodontic
care. We continue to update our sterilization protocols to the latest
recommendations from the CDC as well as our state and local health
departments and we act in accordance with their directives to ensure that our
facility is ready for your arrival.
Therefore, our office may look a little different as some pandemic protocols have
necessitated implementation of new personal safety measures. Rest assured,
achieving excellent orthodontic results for our patients remains our main focus.
Additionally, we are constantly embracing new technology which enhances
treatment efficiency and comfort as well as patient convenience.
We are happy to inform all that the entire Bruno Orthodontics team is
vaccinated against Covid-19.
● Any individuals entering Bruno Orthodontics are required to wear a face mask
over their nose and mouth for the duration of the visit. This policy is mandated
by the State of Michigan. We thank you for your understanding.
● Above entrants will be screened for fever. For the health and safety of other
patients and our team, individuals who register 100 degrees or higher will be
asked to kindly reschedule.
● Upon scheduling an appointment with us, you will be provided a link to a digital
health screening form.
● Please call or text us at 248-435-2000 to notify us of your arrival. We will confirm
that your health screening form is complete. Signage with a link to the form is
also located on the entry door to our building.
● Appointment scheduling has been adjusted to allow time for enhanced cleaning
and sterilization between patients.
● We pride ourselves on exemplary patient communication. After each visit, you
will be updated with information pertaining to the completed visit as well as future
● Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms, feeling unwell or suspect they have
been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to proactively reschedule their
appointment and not enter the office.
● In an effort to promote distancing, we kindly ask parents & guardians of children
age 12 or older to stay in their vehicle unless absolutely necessary. Parents
visiting us for the first time are more than welcome to have their parent or
guardian tag along.
● Please call or text ahead if you are experiencing an orthodontic emergency or if
you have something broken. There may be extended wait times for patients who
have not notified us of their emergency prior to their arrival.
● Please brush your teeth and use the lavatory prior to your appointment, as our
brushing station and restroom are temporarily closed.
● This is a fluid situation and we are constantly adjusting our approach to ensure
both our patient’s and team’s safety. Things will necessarily change and we
promise to keep you updated. Thank you.